[UWAB] W at CC Welcome and Event at Yoforia

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 22 23:29:44 EDT 2011

Hello girls!

Welcome back everyone!  I hope you that you all had a wonderful summer and
are excited for this coming semester.  I, along with Alissa Hartenbaum,
represent W at CC, the Women at the College of Computing.  W at CC's slogan is
"Welcoming, Supporting, and Celebrating Women in Computing at Georgia Tech."
 Our meetings include a chance for female students to talk and bond over
professional events, academic pursuits, and other social activities

Our first welcome event will be held this Thursday.  Members new and old are
invited to come to the *Yoforia on Howell Mill* this *Thursday, August 25th
at 6:00pm*.  For those who need it, there will be transportation provided in
front of the Stinger stops at the College of Computing beforehand.  We also
have the Student Center's Craft Center, a mini-spa day, and a trip to Ray's
coming in the following weeks.

Please fill out the meeting survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RP578RMand keep a look out for when our
first meeting will be.  We have some great
upcoming events coming up, and we hope you'll come join us!  For more
information about the Women at CC, feel free to visit our website (
http://women.cc.gatech.edu) or email us co-chairs, Linda (lhuynh at gatech.edu)
and/or Alissa (ahartenbaum3 at gatech.edu).

Thanks, and we hope to see you at future Women at CC meetings and events!
--
Women at CC - Co-Chairs
Linda Huynh and Alissa Hartenbaum