[UWAB] W at CC shirts are in!

Dannielle Del Rosario dannielle.del at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:15:36 EDT 2011

Hi everyone (: this is Dannielle with the announcement:

W at CC T-Shirts are in! Attached are two little shots of the shirt.

If you've ordered a t-shirt, come by the CoC third floor at a time in which
I'm around to pick it up: I will be around all weekend, so just call me,
Dannielle, at 770 833 9841.
I'll be around... a lot. All weekend! All finals week! Yeah!

Don't forget to keep W at CC in your thoughts this summer: if you're available
to help out at FASET for recruitment, get in touch with Leah Criscolo or
keep an eye out for upcoming emails.

Once again, W at CC wishes you a wonderful finals week full of rest, luck,
focus, and grace,
and W at CC thanks you for a great semester.

We will be so happy when we see you next semester.
[women at cc]