[UWAB] Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Fri Sep 24 11:41:31 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Thank you to those who came to the meeting today.  We covered a lot of
things and planned a lot of events.  The meeting minutes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1AO5B8-jfuOMUwGv-baexpjwxRpeAhOV3lfv-AQUQ8JM
Some notes:

   - There will be no meeting next week due to the Grace Hopper Conference.
   - Request songs for the Disney Karaoke Night!  The link is in the
   minutes.
   - The first W at CC Cookbook Night will be this Sunday, September 26th at
   5pm in the Sixth Street Apartments
      - If you are interested in attending, please reply back to this email
      so Klee and I know how much food to buy.
      - To get into the building, call Linda at 703.927.4560 or Klee at
      703.822.3908
   - Any other upcoming events are listed in the minutes

That is all for this email.  Have a great week and I hope to see you next
meeting!

Sincerely,
Linda