[UWAB] CoC - Kicking off Homecoming

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 22 09:00:17 EDT 2010

Hi!

If you didn't know already, the College of Computing is coming together to
form it's own Homecoming team!  To kick off the festivities, the
Women at CChas reserved a bunch of spots for the first event of
Homecoming, Team Buzz (
http://main.teambuzz.org/).  Team Buzz is an event dedicated to making
Atlanta better, to give back a little to the city we live in.  Teams get
together and work on a project in the Atlanta area helping better
schools, museums, and even animal shelters!

The College of Computing project is described below:

"Wadsworth Magnet School for High Achievers is an elementary school in the
DeKalb County School System offering students in fourth through sixth grade
an enriched version of the DeKalb County Elementary and Middle School
Curriculum. During Hands On Atlanta Day, volunteers will paint a mural,
build benches, landscape, general clean up of the campus, and paint the
gymnasium."

If you'd like to join us, please send me an email at cpham3 at gatech.edu by
this Saturday (09/25/10) letting me know and I'll give you
further instructions on how to register and the passcode.

If you have any additional questions or comments, please don't hesitate to
ask!

Thank you, and we hope to see you there!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media 2011