[UWAB] Team Buzz 2010! Please register

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 15 08:07:53 EDT 2010

Good morning girls!

This year, the Women at CC are forming their own Team Buzz team!  Based off of
your inputs at the last meeting, our project will be that below...

"Wadsworth Magnet School for High Achievers is an elementary school in the
DeKalb County School System offering students in fourth through sixth grade
an enriched version of the DeKalb County Elementary and Middle School
Curriculum. During Hands On Atlanta Day, volunteers will paint a mural,
build benches, landscape, general clean up of the campus, and paint the
gymnasium."

To register, please visit http://main.teambuzz.org/

   - click on the link at the top that reads "At last! You can join
   groups-click here!"
   - Fill in your GT information
   - Under group name, choose "Women at cc"
   - In the passcode text box, type "women at cc"
   - ta-da!

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask!  ^_^

Thank you, and I hope to see you there this year!

--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media 2011