[UWAB] Harris at Career Fair!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Sep 9 08:17:21 EDT 2010

Hello Ladies!

As Candis may have already mentioned to you, Harris Corporation would like
to host an informal lunch with uwomen at cc.  Brittany Doncaster and I will be
representing Harris.  During our time at Georgia Tech, we both were on the
board of uWomen.  I believe Brittany was on the board that started the
organization! J I graduated in 2007 (undergrad) and 2009 (grad from Georgia
Tech Lorraine) and Brittany graduated in 2006.  We are excited to catch up
with the group and see what you are doing now.  We will also tell you more
about Harris, how we ended up at Harris, discuss career goals, and talk
about anything that you all may have questions and concerns about.  It may
or may not be Harris related.  Looking forward to meeting you all!

You actually can see pictures of us here:
http://women.cc.gatech.edu/gallery.php  (Brittany, don’t hurt me for
bringing up those pics J ) They’re pretty old.

*Time*:  Wednesday, September 15th , 11am -12pm

*Where*:  CoC Rm 354

*Lunch* :  Will be provided – Most likely subs

*RSVP*:  Please let me know if you can make it as well as if you have any
food allergies or food preferences.

Hope to see you all!

Sincerely,

Kathy Pham
Software Engineer
Healthcare Solutions | GCSD |* H**A**RRIS* Corporation
(321) 984 - 6259

*
*