[UWAB] Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Sun Oct 31 18:56:59 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you again to those who showed up at the meeting.
 I also wish a good luck to anyone hoping to get Harry Potter tickets
through the Burdell's Black Book event this Wednesday.   The rest of the
minutes can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=19FRYLrnA0rvvm0Nt9SqmUF1aW7b58EhItzKZchvNDXI

This is also a reminder that we will be having our Movie Night in place of
our next meeting.  We will be watching Moulin Rouge! starring Ewan McGregor
and Nicole Kidman in CoC 347 or somewhere on the 3rd floor.  The movie
should start playing around 6:00-6:15pm.

That's all for now.  Oh, and a happy halloween to everyone
trick-or-treating!

Sincerely,
Linda