[UWAB] Event: Perimeter Mall Outing

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Sat Oct 23 17:07:22 EDT 2010

Hello girls!

This is a reminder that W at CC's Perimeter Mall Outing is tomorrow, October
24th.  Candis and I will be waiting at the front of the College of Computing
and intend to leave by 2:00pm, so try to arrive early.  Please call either
me (703.927.4560) or Candis (870.307.2779) if you are going to be arriving
late.

While we intend to get there by car, I still recommend you bring money for a
MARTA pass in case something happens or, at the very least, for purchases.

We have RSVPs from the following people:

   - Alissa Hartenbaum
   - Candis Pham
   - Jamie Crabb
   - Jasmine Lawrence
   - Kaitlin Powell
   - Kateri Sheppard
   - Klee Simmons
   - Leshi Wang
   - Linda Huynh
   - Man Fong
   - Maureen Basil
   - Ugochi Ufoha
   - Urvashi Goverdhan

Thanks again, and I hope to see you tomorrow. :)

Sincerely,
Linda