[UWAB] W at CC Cookbook Recipes

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Oct 21 13:59:50 EDT 2010

Hi girls!

In case you haven't heard, the Women at CC are making their own collaborative
cookbook this semester!

Once a month, we get together and cook a recipe out of that cookbook.  The
next cookbook cooking night is THIS Sunday at 6p in Sixth Street Apartments
(directly following the Perimeter Mall Outing).  Please call Linda Huynh at
703.927.4560 to get into the building.

So here's what I need from you. In order for this to be collaborative, I
need more than just mine and Linda's recipes ^_^.  We'd like at least one
recipe from everyone, but optimistically three recipes, a main
course, appetizer, and a dessert recipe.  You can get it from your mom, your
dad, your grandmother, your grandfather... or even write down something
you've created on your own.  Just send those to me (Candis:
cpham3 at gatech.edu) and I'll put it together in a book.

As always, feel free to email your co-chairs (me or Linda (lhuynh at gatech.edu))
if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon!
--
Candis Pham
Women at CC - Co-Chair