[UWAB] UPE/ W at CC Internship Fair! - We need you!!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 19 18:27:56 EDT 2010

Hi girls!

The UPE/ W at CC Internship Fair is fast approaching and we need your help!

Have a cool computing-related Co-Op or Internship? Want to share your
experiences with other students ? Upsilon Pi Epsilon and the Women at CC are
looking for you!

We are in need of students who have Co-Oped or Interned to participate in a
student-run Internship Fair on November 11 (11am-2pm) in Klaus 1116. Each
student will have their own booth and will talk to other students interested
in Co-Oping or interning.

What's in it for you?

The possibility of recruiting other students for your company and the
satisfaction of helping other students get involved with the Co-Op Program
or internships!

If interested, please contact Bhavna Mahadevan (bmahadevan3 at gatech.edu) or
Candis Pham (cpham3 at gatech.edu) for more details!

Thank you, and have a great day!