[UWAB] Paid Part-Time Position - PLAE Web Developer

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 11 21:11:00 EDT 2010

Hey girls!

Please see below for an AMAZING job opportunity :D

*Introduction to PLAE:*

PLAE is a global brand of high performance athletic flooring which launched
in March 2009.  PLAE is driven to deliver the most innovative products that
are meticulously designed for long-lasting, superior performance.  We are
based in Atlanta, GA on 5th and West Peachtree Street which is convenient to
the GA Tech campus.  We are eager to demonstrate how we defeat ordinary and
ultimately maximize home field advantage.  www.plaeusa.com

*Position*

   - Web Developer
   - Paid part-time position

*What you will do*

   - Assist the PLAE Webmaster with completing the new website

*Skills Required*

   - Proficient with HTML and CSS
   - Basic skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash

*Start Date*

October 25th, 2010 or ASAP

Part Time:  15 hrs a week

*To apply:*

Send your resume to the attention of Brett Waits - PLAE CEO (
brett at plaeusa.com)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email Brett Waits (
brett at plaeusa.com) or Candis Pham (candis at plaeusa.com).  For all technical
questions, please email Candis.