[UWAB] ACTION NEEDED: Secret Santa and Pot Luck

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Sat Nov 27 09:41:31 EST 2010

Hi girls!

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving break and eating lots and
lots of good food!

You should have recently received my evite invitation to this year's End of
Semester Party happening the Thursday of Dead Week, December 9 from 6:00p -
7:30p in place of our regular meeting in CoC Rm 354.  I'm so excited to see
so many of you have RSVPed!!  However, I think there might have been a
problem with the Secret Santa feature of evite.

SOOOoo.... to play Secret Santa this year, PLEASE send me your "yay!" ASAP
as well as a short list of likes and dislikes so your secret santa might
know a little bit more about you.  We're setting the cost of a gift around
$10.  The deadline to participate in the game is midnight, Thursday,
December 2.  I will send out your gift recipient the following morning so
you will have plenty of time to go shopping :P.  If you're not sure about
the game rules, you can find more information here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Santa.

In addition, we're also planning on doing a pot luck and the End of Semester
party.  Please email me with what you would like to bring so I can make sure
we don't end up with JUST desserts :P.  I'm always really excited about this
part every year because you all seem to always surprise me with your AMAZING
cooking and buying skills :P.

I know a lot of you also wanted to decorate gingerbread cookies at the
party.  If you would be interested in supplying cookies, frosting, or candy,
please let me know!  We will not have an oven in the CoC, so the cookies
would need to be pre-cooked.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments!

Thank you, and have a GREAT rest of your break!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media 2011