[UWAB] Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Mon Nov 22 20:33:11 EST 2010

Hello girls!

Thank you to everyone who came to the meeting last Thursday.  I hope that
everyone was able to take something useful from our trip to Aflac's
information session.

This email is remiss in giving you minutes because there were no minutes
taken last week during the presentations and information session.  However,
this email will be a reminder that there will be no meeting this Thursday as
it is Thanksgiving and we do not have school.  I hope everyone enjoys the
time with their families if they are able to return home this break.  For
everyone else, enjoy four days of no class!

Happy Thanksgiving, and I hope to see you all on the December 2nd meeting.

Sincerely,
Linda