[UWAB] Meeting Minutes

Linda Huynh lhuynh at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 12 10:23:23 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

Thank you to everyone who came last night!  It was great seeing everyone
after a successful viewing of Moulin Rouge! last week.  The semester is
almost done and the events we have planned are coming to a close.  You can
see the remainder of our events in the minutes:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1GBQqyk-8-DuqOdm0ycN9HmMw5toD5EfVeyRoiX991Uo

A highlight is our Professional Help Day next week.  Be sure to bring your
resumes if you would like for them to be reviewed, and if not, you can
always come for the presentations we have planned.  Topics will include
networking, Computational Media tips, and some more general advice.  Of
course, food will be provided.

I hope to see you all next week!

Sincerely,
Linda