[UWAB] Web Developer Internship Opportunity!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:53:52 EST 2010

Hi girls!

If you're looking for a web developer internship for the Spring semester,
definitely look below for a great opportunity!  I interned here this past
summer and had an amazing time.

Eclipse Web Media is looking for a Spring intern for general web development
tasks. Job description includes CSS, HTML, graphic design, Flash, Javascript
& other general web related tasks.  We understand that no one is an expert
in every field of Web Design and Development.  Please tell us your primary
area(s) of expertise so we can determine if and how you will fit into the
Eclipse team. Compensation will be in the form of a bonus or stipend, and
will depend on the individual's experience, performance, and hours worked.

If you are interested, please send your resume to lydia at eclipsewebmedia.com.
The job is also on P2D2 (7487) if you would prefer to apply there.

Thank you, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media 2011