[UWAB] Easy free elective? Consider GT Chorale!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Nov 5 10:12:59 EDT 2010

For all of you looking for an easy guaranteed A ^_^

~Candis

Hey there,

I'm Clarissa Priore, and I'm VP External for a group on campus you may not
have heard much about- GT Chorale.  If you're looking for an **EASY A** 1
hour filler for your schedule, please give joining GT Chorale some thought.
 The Chorale is a mixed ensemble that meets twice weekly.  Experience ranges
from no musical background whatsoever to All State level, and requires no
audition.  So if you enjoy singing in the shower, or singing with the
Atlanta Metropolitan Opera, then we have a place for you.  It's a great way
to get some relief from the typical GT course load, and learning how to read
music is a bonus.  If you have some time in your schedule, give GT Chorale
(or for ladies only, Women's Chorus!) a try.

CRN's for the course:

21198- Chorale (MUSI 1202)-- 4.30-6.00 M/W
29297- Women's Chorus (MUSI 3801)  -- 6.00-8.00 T/TH
27969- Glee Club (MUSI 1222) -- 6:00-8:00 M

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at cpriore3 at gatech.edu.
We look forward to having you join us!

--
Clarissa Priore