[UWAB] Conoco Phillips Information Session This TUESDAY

Jennifer Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 1 17:10:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Our representatives from Conoco Phillips are on campus today and tomorrow. They would like to hold a special information session for Women at CC, Minorities at CC and Hispanics at CC on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 from 6-8pm in CCB 345. There will be food as well.

We highly encourage you to attend this information session to hear about internship and full-time opportunities at Conoco Phillips.

Jennifer

Jennifer Whitlow
GT College of Computing
Program Coordinator for Enrollment