[UWAB] Women at CC Meeting Tomorrow!- Come Join Us

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 20 23:28:39 EST 2010

Hey Everyone!

Just a reminder... our first Women at CC meeting of the semester is tomorrow at 5:00pm in the glass room in the CoC Commons (Kristen's lab)!  If you're not quite sure where that is, go inside the front entrance of the CoC and I will have signs up.  By the way, snacks will be provided!

Feel free to bring your CoC friends that may not have come in the past. We'll be electing officers, talking about events such as CoCaesar's Palace, the Yahoo! event, and more.  This is going to be a great semester!

Thanks, and I hope to see you tomorrow night!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media