[UWAB] W at CC Spring 2010 Meeting Time!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 18 10:21:53 EST 2010

Hey Ladies!

Thank you to everyone who responded to the survey!  Our new official UWAB meeting time will be Thursdays at 5:00PM ~ 6:00PM in the "fish bowl" (Kristin's (our faculty advisor) new lab).  It's the glass room in the CoC Commons.  For those of you who don't know where that is, I will have signs up.

I hope to see all of you this Thursday, January 21!  Snacks will be provided.  Feel free to bring your CoC friends that may not have come in the past.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media