[UWAB] WATCH LIVE TODAY: UNCF Digital Media and Learning in Multicultural Contexts Public Forum Series - "To Be Young, Digital and Black" - February 4, 2010, 6:00pm to 8:30pm

Genevieve Hall Genevieve.Hall at uncf.org
Thu Feb 4 16:34:42 EST 2010

PLEASE FORWARD TODAY!

For live webcast starting 6:00pm today , please click on :
http://www.morehouse.edu/events/2010/uncf.html
<http://www.morehouse.edu/events/2010/uncf.html>

Good Afternoon colleagues,

"To Be Young, Digital and Black" -  tune in LIVE for the first Inaugural
UNCF Digital Media Forum webcast live from Morehouse College featuring
Dr. S. Craig Watkins from 6:00pm to 8:30pm EST today!

Our featured speaker S. Craig Watkins is the author of The Young and the
Digital: What the Migration to Social Network Sites, Games, and Anytime,
Anywhere Media Means for Our Future (Beacon Press 2009).

Panelists include faculty and students from the Atlanta University
Center who are innovative users of digital media [See agenda and flyer
attached].

Please forward this email to colleagues, students and technology focused
community stakeholders you think might be interested in watching the
forum.

The UNCF Public Forum series is made possible by a grant from the John
D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and is a part of the MacArthur
Foundation's Digital Media and Learning Initiative.