[UWAB] Co-Chair Elections Tomorrow!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 1 22:30:42 EST 2010

Hi girls,

Please don't forget, we have co-chair elections as part of tomorrow's
Women at CC meeting and we would love to see as many of you run for the
position as possible!

As a co-chair for the last three years, I can't stress enough what an
amazing opportunity it is to be a chair of the Women at CC.  Not only does it
help you build ties socially and professionally throughout the Women at CC, but
throughout the entire College of Computing and with the CoC faculty and
staff.  It's opened up a lot of opportunities for me (trips around the
country, GT-wide recognition, a stronger corporate network... once, I even
had breakfast with President Bud because I was an active leader in the CoC
:P).  Besides, it looks REALLY great on a resume ^_^.

Finally, I am sad to report I will not be running for Co-Chair again for
this coming semester for I plan to graduate in May 2010 (WHOOO!) and would
really like to be able to monitor the organization from a different
viewpoint to help the organization continue to thrive.  All of you girls
make me so proud and I'm looking forward to watching how far you can go from
a different perspective.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I'm always happy to help.
 I'm really excited for tomorrow's meeting and I hope to see a lot of you
there!

Thank you, and I hope you have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media 2011