[UWAB] Congratulations Joy!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 31 07:25:52 EDT 2010

*
Good morning everyone!

Congratulations Joy for earning the Astronaut Scholarship Award!!  Please
see below for details on an amazing opportunity and to go congratulate one
of our own.  I hope to see you there! :D

Fri, Sept 3
11 am - 12pm
Klaus Bldg. Atrium
*

Astronaut Scholarship Foundation Award and Talk: W at CC member and 3rd year
Computer Science student, Joy
Buolamwini<http://www.cc.gatech.edu/features/jovial-production>
 is presented with the Astronaut Scholarship Award for the 2010-2011 school
year! Joy’s Award will be presented by U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame Inductee,
Robert L. Crippen. Please join us in congratulating one of our own.

This will also present a time to network with deans, and high level
administrators from all across campus, not to mention meeting the pilot of
the first ever Space Shuttle Mission!

Hope to see you there.

--
Candis Pham