[UWAB] Welcome Week - FREE Sound of Music Tickets!!

Candis Pham cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 24 21:32:50 EDT 2010

Hi girls!

We're kicking off this semester with a bang beginning with Welcome Week for
the incoming freshman and first semester girls!  For our first event,
happening THIS Thursday, August 26, we're giving away FREE tickets to see
"The Sound of Music" at the FOX theater starting at 8:00p!

Spots are limited, so please reply to this email *ASAP* if you'd like to go!
 We'd love to see you there!  (If you've already responded to a previous
email concerning this event, don't worry, I've got your name ^_^)

***VERY IMPORTANT***
If you have a vehicle and wouldn't mind giving rides, please let me know!
 The FOX theater isn't that far away, but we'd rather not make everyone walk
home that late at night.  Also, the amazing Jen Whitlow has agreed to help
us with parking!  If you could help with rides, please let me know and how
many people you can take in your vehicle.

Thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!
--
Candis Pham
Women at CC- Co-Chair