[UWAB] FASET 5 on Thursday!

sstorey6 at gatech.edu sstorey6 at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 10 17:41:16 EDT 2010

Hey girls!

There's a FASET this Thursday, and we need your help because I will be out of town until next week! Candis can't do it on her own, so lend us a hand! It's great that we're exposing our club to upcoming freshmen, sparking their curiosity is all it takes. If you're available on Thursday, please reply to Candis (cpham3 at gatech.edu) or me, so we know we can continue setting up at the next FASET organization fair, which will be from 5:00pm to 6:30pm. As usual, we have been meeting at the CCB at 4:50pm. We need an extra person to carry a couple things and keep us company!

Thank you!
Susan

--
B.S. Computer Science