[UWAB] Teach For America Info Session, April 5th

Mahadevan, Bhavna bmahadevan3 at gatech.edu
Sun Apr 4 11:57:00 EDT 2010

Teach For America would like to remind you about our upcoming Info Session hosted by Phi Sigma Pi! We hope that you will be able to join us for the unique opportunity to hear about our program from Recruitment Associate and former Corps Member Kimberly Seoudy, talk with Georgia Tech’s 2010 Corps Members, and contribute to our mission through a donation to a local Corps Member’s class! Here are the details:

What: Teach For America Information Session
When: Monday, April 5th 2010, 5:00pm-7:00pm
Where: D.M. Smith 105
Special Note: Free dinner will be provided. Donations are encouraged to benefit a current Atlanta Corps Member’s class!

www.teachforamerica.org/underclassmen