[UWAB] Fwd: Union Pacific is at Georgia Tech!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:14:59 EDT 2009

Check out this opportunity! ^_^

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media
Women at CC- Co-Chair
Georgia Institute of Technology

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Sweta Vajjhala" <sweta at gatech.edu>
To: "Candis E Pham" <cpham3 at gatech.edu>, "Michael S Slaughter" <mslaughter3 at gatech.edu>, ajai at gatech.edu, "Mansi Sharma" <mansi88 at gatech.edu>, "Stephen Hilber" <Stephen.hilber at gatech.edu>, csladky3 at gatech.edu, "Daniel Grim" <Grim at gatech.edu>, dominion at gatech.edu, "Vinutha Prabhakar" <vinutha at gatech.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 10:57:43 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Union Pacific is at Georgia Tech!

Hi All,

I hope everything at Georgia Tech is going well! As most of you know, I am currently working for Union Pacific (UP) in Omaha, and so far, it's been a great experience, and I have learned so much! :)

I wanted to let you all know that UP will be at the career fair, and they are also holding a super-fun "Buzzing Around the Career Fair" information session. There will be free dinner, super-cool prizes, raffles, and lots of good tips on how to land a great job via the career fair. I can also personally say that 2 recruiters are AWESOME - I work with them often, and they are really fun, down-to-earth, and both very intelligent people too. :)

Thanks all & hope life in the ATL is treating you well! :)
~Sweta
--
Sweta Vajjhala
Website: http://www.swetav.com