[UWAB] Phantasm - Great Job!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Sat Oct 31 16:44:35 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Great job with Phantasma!  There were at least 150 people at the event, and that's just based on sign-ups!  We've gotten a lot of good feedback from attendees and they seemed to really have a lot of fun.

I want to give a special thank you to our staff members.  Despite everything he has to do, Cedric always finds time to do something as trivial as buy us hot-dogs at the last minute.  Meredith, thank you so much for all your behind the scenes work with the reservations and then making that emergency run for pumpkins with Michael Slaughter.  ACM, thank you so much for the chalk.  I know I didn't give you much time in advance, but you came to the rescue.  Gourd, you guys are the best artists EVER.  Period.  UCouncil, you guys are just absolutely amazing.  If I asked you to do something... pumpkins, big knives, fire, hot-dogs, cotton candy, moving tons of stuff..., I had full confidence it would get done.  UPE, Chubby Bunny was hilarious.  M at CC, you always come up with the best unique games ^_^.  To the FIREwall, musical chairs were a big hit!  Ajai, you did a great job DJing.  We had a lot of fun costumes and Michael and Roger, your pies were amazing!  Thank you SAB and CISCO for the Trivia fun!  And of course, to my Women at CC girls, I heart you guys <333.  Overall, it was a great event.  To everyone who came and helped staff the event, you're absolutely awesome!

If you'd like to see some pictures from the event, there are some on my Picasa page at http://picasaweb.google.com/touching.the.sky/20091030Phantasma?feat=directlink.

If you haven't gotten it already, the Phantasma Assessment survey link is at http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEZMLUs5eDYxVXdZcFNhMWx5UURkMWc6MA.

Thanks for all your hard work!  We couldn't have done it without you.
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media