[UWAB] Today the's day- Phantasma!

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:32:57 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

Today's the Day!!  I hope you guys are excited for Phantasma!  It's a bit cloudy and windy, but it's not supposed to rain.  It should be a great event!

If you'd like to come help set up (pretty please!), even for just half an hour, I've written a to-do list on the white board in 104b.  Cross things off as they are done.  I'll be around periodically (lots of classes today), but I can't do it myself and would really love you help!

If you're signed up to bring a crock pot, we need that no later than 3p in the orgs room today.

Also, PLEASE don't forget to keep telling people that this is going on!  Whether you're announcing it to your classes, telling a friend, or just grabbing and telling random people in the commons (please don't scare them), let people know.

Thank you so much for all of your help!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media