[UWAB] Microsoft College Puzzle Challenge 2009

Jennifer Nicole Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 27 16:48:34 EDT 2009

Hello Yellow Jackets,

Come one and come all to the College Puzzle Challenge 2009 Hosted by Microsoft! Here, we will throw at you, fun puzzle activities to tickle, stimulate and bring out the Russell Crowe (A Beautiful Mind) in you!

We are serious about puzzles and are confident that they will bend your mind! For this reason, we have reserved 12 hours all day November 14th on campuses all around the country (simultaneously) for this awesome event. As a Yellow Jacket myself, I would like to see the top teams come out of Atlanta to beat our colleagues in Boston, Illinois and California!

So Hurry! Grab your friends and register your team today! https://www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com/Register.aspx. Only 10 team slots remain at this time (4 members a team).

What:    College Puzzle Challenge Hosted by Microsoft

Where: Georgia Tech Campus (Location TBD - Mail will be sent to registered Teams on the location of the event)

Date:     Saturday November 14th 2009

Time:     12 noon - 12pm

The event is FREE! There will be lunch, dinner and snacks provided to all participants.

Sincerely

-ifeanyi
Microsoft College Puzzle Challenge (School Lead: Georgia Tech) http://www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com/Default.aspx.

Jennifer Whitlow