[UWAB] Meeting Notes and PLEASE ADVERTISE FOR PHANTASMA THIS WEEK! :)

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Oct 26 23:17:18 EDT 2009

Hey girls!

Please see the link below for the meeting notes from today.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dd2z7wmv_72fvs28zgz

     -- Phantasma this Friday!!

     -- CHALKING THIS WEDNESDAY!!  We'll be meeting at 5:00p this Wednesday, October 28 in 104b to go chalking.  If you can't come until 6, we may still be out there, so just call me to let me know you're coming and I'll tell you where we are (if you don't know my phone number, email me and I'll send it to you that way).

     -- I'm attaching the pdf and jpg files for the Phantasma poster design (made by the wonderful Mina Karusala).
     -- If you could email this to your professors asking them to advertise it to their classes, that would be awesome!
     -- Also, putting it as your profile picture on Facebook is a good way to advertise.
     -- The facebook group can be found at http://www.facebook.com/editpicture.php?success=1#/event.php?eid=167153886676&ref=ts.  Join and invite your friends!  ^_^
     -- If you want to help hang up some more fliers, I'll have some printed out on my desk in 104b.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media