[UWAB] [Phantasma] Apple Picking field trip!! ^_^

cpham3 at gatech.edu cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 20 13:01:59 EDT 2009

Hey girls!

This weekend, we will go to the B.J. Reece Apple House to pick apples for the apple booth at Phantasma!  If you'd like to come, please pick a time that works best for everyone by filling out this quick survey by Thursday, October 22.  However, it's only one question long, so it would be easiest if you just fill it out now.  :)

Also, please let me know if you would be willing to drive.

VOTING LINK:  http://whenisgood.net/jhhd9s

For more information about the orchard or event, feel free to visit www.reeceorchards.com or email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--