[UWAB] Calling all College of Computing Students!!! We NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Jennifer Nicole Whitlow jwhitlow at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 5 17:10:50 EST 2009

Hello everyone!

Many of you have heard that we will be doing an overnight event for minority students from the Atlanta Public School System on Thursday, November 12 and Friday, November 13. We have received over 150 applications and are planning to host 60 students at the event. We need your help with campus tours and hosting students overnight. Anyone who lives in an on-campus dorm or apartment can help.

*         Campus tours will last one hour from 4:30-5:30pm on Thursday, November 12th. We need 4 hosts to give tours of the campus. You will be given a list of buildings and locations on campus that we would like for you to highlight.

*         Overnight host - As an overnight host you will provide students with a place to stay. They will have sleeping bags and pillows so the floor is okay too! As a host you are invited to join us for dinner and trivia at the Student Success Center from 7:00-10:00. From there you will take the student(s) back to your place to hang out and sleep. At 9am, we will meet them in the student center for breakfast.

If you can help out with either of these, please let me know. I will need your major, year in school and how many students you can host

Once again, this event will not be possible without your help!

Thanks,
Jennifer

**Please forward to your organization mailing lists**

Jennifer Whitlow
Program Coordinator - Enrollment
College of Computing
Phone: 404-385-2441