[UWAB] Football Season Tickets

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Nov 4 21:50:27 EST 2009

Hey girls,

Look below for an opportunity from a fellow CM major about football tickets ^_^.  Go Jackets!

Hello Everyone,

Goldfellas has made a deal with the aa about getting some season tickets this late in the year. we were given 10 slots and have filled up 8 which means we have 2 season tickets available. They have discounted the price to $24 dollars and this would gaurantee tickets to wake forest and also to U(sic)GA,which is nearly impossible to get tickets).

Things to know:
     These tickets are student tickets and will be placed on your buzzcard.
     This doesn't work if you bought season tickets at the beginning of the year.

If you are interested please email me and let me know where I can meet you to get the money. Today, Wed, is the last day to give me the money.

Lastly:

Whats the GOOD WORD?

--
Ghetto Buzz