[UWAB] Tech Beautification Day registration!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 10 09:54:56 EDT 2009

Hey everyone!

Do you think the campus looks a little brown these days?  Would you like to give back to our campus.  Come make Tech Beautiful!

This year, Tech Beautification Day will be Saturday, April 4, 2009 sometime in the morning.  We have a College of Computing team assigned to the Tech Parkway project and want YOU to come join us!  If you would like to join, please email me your first name, last name, GDID (NOT the 902#), preferred email address, and t-shirt size as SOON as you can as the event is less than a month away.

If you are an organization leader, please forward this email to your group members.

For more information on Tech Beautification Day, you can visit their website at http://www.gttbd.org/index.php.  As always, feel free to email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and have a great day!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media