[UWAB] [M@CC] Mafia Night - Success!

Cedric Stallworth cedric at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Mar 1 22:37:43 EST 2009

Great job ya'll.

-Cedric Stallworth

From: minorities-bounces at cc.gatech.edu [mailto:minorities-bounces at cc.gatech.edu] On Behalf Of Daniel Grim
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:01 AM
To: SAB; uwomen at cc.gatech.edu; minorities at cc.gatech.edu
Subject: [M at CC] Mafia Night - Success!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give everyone a shout out and say great job! Everyone I talked to said they had a great time, and really enjoyed themselves. We seemed to have just the right amount of food and drinks, and there were plenty of prizes to go around. I haven't counted the attendance yet, but I heard it was somewhere over the 60 mark, which is really good.  Everyone did a great job with setup and cleanup, and it was a great experience working together (as usual!). Women and M at CC, thanks again for the prizes, the M at CC movie pack, VIP Passes, and Nerf Guns were a hit. The next big event going down is Women's CoCeasers in about 3 weeks, so I hope everyone is ready to make this event bigger and better than the Tech Rec event.

Thanks again,

Daniel

--
CS 1332 TA