[UWAB] GT Needs Students for National TV Commercial

Slaughter, Michael S mslaughter3 at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 16 15:17:58 EDT 2009

Yellow Jackets,

Saturday, June 27 is your chance to represent Georgia Tech in a nationally televised commercial. If you are interested in participating, please sign up at www.gatech.edu/psa/ by Tuesday, June 23 .

Each year Georgia Tech creates a public service announcement (PSA) that airs during nationally televised football and basketball games. The PSA is an opportunity to show the world a snapshot of Georgia Tech's legendary heritage and limitless future. This year we want to showcase you, a Georgia Tech student, as we reenact one of Georgia Tech's wackiest traditions—the Mini 500 tricycle race. Don't worry—you won't have to ride a tricycle unless you want to. Shooting will take place around Peter's Parking Deck from 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. Free food and drinks will be provided to all participants. We want to include hundreds of students in this PSA, so make sure you  sign up at www.gatech.edu/psa/ by Tuesday, June 23 and invite your friends ! Additional details about the shoot will be sent to all participants prior to June 27th.

Go Jackets,
George P. Burdell

PLEASE FORWARD THIS E-MAIL
--