[UWAB] Women's Overnight

Victoria Au vau at gatech.edu
Tue Jan 27 18:23:00 EST 2009

Hey gals,

Women's Overnight is an event that brings accepted women to experience
Georgia Tech for two days and one night. They get to meet various people
from the College of Computing as well as experience classes with CoC
students. We are planning the event to be on March 8/9 and April 19/20, both
Sunday/Mondays.

If anyone is interested in hosting or showing the girls around, please send
me the following information so I can plan out a schedule:

   - where you live (on campus only please!)
   - what your schedule is like on Monday
   - what classes you think they would enjoy on Monday
   - number of girls you think you can handle
   - if you are able to drive.

For hosting situations, a couch or a mattress is ideal, but a floor is cool
too! I'll be asking them to bring sleeping bags with them. If you're
interested in answering questions, having fun, and meeting people, this is a
great opportunity!

Thanks,
Victoria Au

--