[UWAB] Fwd: [ccleaders] Wanted: CC Bloggers

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Jan 23 12:20:57 EST 2009

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: ecollums at cc.gatech.edu
To: ccleaders at lists.gatech.edu
Cc: cedric at cc.gatech.edu
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 11:53:59 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [ccleaders] Wanted: CC Bloggers

Hi All!

As you know, we currently link to student blogs through the website ( http://www.cc.gatech.edu/education/students/blogs ).

We are interested in adding additional bloggers to this section. If you would be interested in blogging regularly for the CC website please email me.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional information. Please forward this to any person/lists who you think would be interested.

Thanks!

Elizabeth Collums

Program Coordinator

Office of Outreach, Enrollment and Community

The College of Computing at Georgia Tech

801 Atlantic Drive

Atlanta , GA 30332-0280

--
Candis Pham