[UWAB] Geico Leadership Scholarship

Whitlow, Jennifer N jennifer.whitlow at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:10:42 EST 2009

If you are a sophomore or junior by hours, have a 3.0 GPA and want a $1000 scholarship, then please apply for the Geico Leadership scholarship. Here is the link for more information http://www.geico.jobs/achievement. Cedric, Beth or myself will write a letter of recommendation unless you have another faculty member or professor that you would like to write it. The deadline is February 7th! We will mail in your application for you, so please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jennifer