[UWAB] Welcome back!- W@CC's 1st meeting

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Jan 5 10:43:25 EST 2009

Welcome back girls!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  The Women at CC are back, kicking off the '09 Spring semester with our first meeting and you're invited!!

The Women at CC is all about "Welcoming, Supporting, and Celebrating Women in Computing at Georgia Tech!" We are a unique breed of women coming together to talk about our many professional opportunities, academic endeavors and of course have fun!  We have some great upcoming events and we want to hear from you! Come join us!

To pick a meeting time that works for everyone, please fill out this short short survey by Saturday, January 10, 2009, indicating what time works best for you.  I will send out the official meeting date by Sunday afternoon.

CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=cZWb0ch7yBth4RboneaVGg_3d_3d

This is a great opportunity for you to meet our new women and to catch up with everyone!  Also, we will be giving you some important dates to be looking forward to. We have some great ideas already in the works for this spring (e.g. CoCaesar's Palace, Women's Overnight, and a Google tour to name a few) so be ready to have fun, socialize and plan some great things!

Candis Pham
Women at CC- Chair
B.S. Computational Media