[UWAB] Motorola Software Engineering- Summer Intern Position

Sharma, Mansi mansi88 at gatech.edu
Mon Feb 23 14:17:10 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

I worked with Motorola last semester and my manager just informed me that there is a summer internship available in the Lawrenceville office. Below are the details of the job. Please contact CHARLES HARDT directly with your resume at chardt at motorola.com

Let me know if you have any questions about the job and my experience over there. Apply asap!

Mansi

Visit : http://www.motorolacareers.com/jobsearch_frames2.cfm?cntry=USA&w=search

Enter Job Code : 84591 (It is the only open position in Lawrenceville).

Here is the basic information:

Title: Motorola Home and Network Mobility, Summer Intern - Software Engineering

Basic Qualifications: Candidate must be in the process of attaining a BS degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering Software Engineering or Electrical and Computer Engineering. Candidate's graduation date must occur on or after September 1 2009

Department Desc: The HD/DVR software development team is responsible for the design and development of the Motorola layer of software that ships with each set-top box. This layer includes, but is not limited to: audio, video (MPEG), graphics, closed captioning, subtitles, section filters, table processing, USB, network, and Digital Video Recorder.

Basic Skills: Some experience with structured programming (C, C++, Java, etc).