[UWAB] Call for CoCaesar's Logo Designs!!!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Tue Feb 10 13:10:25 EST 2009

Hey girls!

We will soon be voting on the event logo/design for this year's CoCaesar's Palace.  This design will go on posters, fliers, t-shirts, invitations, decorations, and more!

If you would like to submit a design, please email it to me (cpham3 at gatech.edu) by midnight Monday, February 16, 2009.  I will then put together a survey so the design may be decided on by vote.  A sketched image will be okay for the vote if it is scanned in, but keep in mind that it must be computerized before we can work with it.

This year's theme is "The Wild West- Texas Holm-em."  The theme does not have to be stated in the design.  For more information concerning the theme, please refer to the meeting notes.

As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu or Victoria Au at vau at gatech.edu.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your designs!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media