[UWAB] PHP experience needed

Sheila.Isbell@gtri.gatech.edu Sheila.Isbell at gtri.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 10 12:12:29 EST 2009

Hi,

Do you have any PHP experience? I need your help (paid) to modify some opensource software for me written in PHP, there will be some database work, but not without instruction and guidance from me. Plus since you are dealing with existing code, you will have plenty of examples around you for how to do something. If you have a resume ready from the career fairs last week - great, if not, just write a paragraph about yourself (2-3 sentences) so we can talk from there.

This work would ideally last from now (Spring) through the Summertime.

Many Thanks,
Sheila

Sheila Isbell
Research Scientist