[UWAB] NCWIT Focus Groups

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:38:16 EST 2009

Hey girls,

The official time for the NCWIT Female Focus group in Thursday, February 12, 2009 from 3:00p - 4:00p in CCB 104b.  We're still short people, so if you would be able to help, PLEASE let me know.  This is a great opportunity to help the CoC in it's attempts to understand student life and to work to make it better.  It only takes at most an hour of your time.

I currently have the following people signed up:

- Vinutha Prabhakar
- Jennifer Whitlow
- Linda Huynh
- Victoria Au

Also, we need a couple more TAs for the NCWIT interviews.  If you're a TA, you can pick any time you want for that Thursday (2/12) or Friday (2/13).

I currently have the following TAs signed up:

- Allison Gooch (12:00p - 1:00p)
- Daniel Grim (3:00p - 4:00p)

As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu.

Thanks, and have a great day!