[UWAB] Job Opportunity

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Aug 26 19:35:07 EDT 2009

Hey girls!

Below is a great on-campus job opportunity within the CoC.  I've worked here before and have always found it a fun experience.  Check it out! :)

Dear Students,

Would you like to have a part-time job on campus this fall?  We
need help with our Girl Scouts camps, and after school outreach activities.  We also need
help with our teacher workshops.

We are looking for students with at least some computing experience (at least 2
classes in computing) that are outgoing, friendly, and responsible.  We will pay
you for your time in learning the material as well.

We have not finalized the dates for the teacher workshops, but we expect to have them soon.
Our Girl Scout workshops are:

Mountain Jubilee - Robots
Sept Sat 19 - Sun 20 (event on 20th)
Sept Sat 26 - Sun 27
Oct 3-4
Oct 10-11

Serendipity - PicoCrickets
Oct 17 - 18
Oct 24 - 25

Oct 31 - PicoCricket
Nov 14 - Robot Basics
Dec 5 - Alice
Dec 12 - Scratch
Our outreach activities are Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (usually from 3:30-6:30).

Please contact Felicia Brewster with your resume and two references if you would like to be considered for the position.

Thank you,

Felicia Brewster

ICE Programs

fauzla at cc.gatech.edu