[UWAB] Mtg and BAKE SALE TODAY!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Mon Apr 6 12:07:01 EDT 2009

Good morning girls!

Don't forget that we have a UWAB meeting today at 4:00p in the Student Organizations room (CCB rm 104b).

Also, come by the CCB Commons and purchase a yummy snack while supporting Relay For Life!  The CoC's Relay For Life team is hosting a fundraiser bake sale today from 12:00 until about 3:00p (depending on how much food we get).  Also, if you would like to donate food items, it's not to late!!!  Just come bring it by and we'll put a price tag on it.

Thanks, and I hope to see today!
--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media