[UWAB] We need your designs!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 17 10:26:47 EDT 2008

Good morning girls!

Don't forget that if you want to submit a t-shirt design for the Grace Hopper Conference this year, we need your designs ASAP (aka today or tomorrow at the latest) There's no real constraint for the designs besides just to show that we're from GT.  Last year's design [I <3 Computing] was even used for t-shirts throughout the CoC after Grace Hopper, so who knows how far your design could go!  You don't have to be going to the GHC to send in a design.

Feel free to email me at cpham3 at gatech.edu if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing your designs!

--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media