[UWAB] DON'T FORGET!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Wed Sep 10 08:46:29 EDT 2008

Good morning everyone,

Don't forget that instead of our weekly meeting, tonight is the Women at CC Kick-off dinner at Figo Pasta!
** NOTE:  If you do not get to Figo Pasta with the car-pool, you can order at the counter, but be sure to say that you're with the GT Women at CC group, so your meal goes on Avanade's tab.

    What: Women at CC Kickoff Dinner
    When: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 6:15p-8:00p
    Where: Figo Pasta on Howell Mill Rd.
    Directions: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/7-21BV
    Why: Officially kick off the semester and meet the other members of the Women at CC!!
    Guest Speaker:  Jesslyn Beattie from Avande (www.avanade.com)
    RSVP (if you did not get the Evite already):  http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/WNAYBVPKFFSSGAMCRQRM/womenatcc

If you are a member of the Big/Little Sister program, please meet in CoC- 104b at 5:30pm to talk about the program details.  Afterwards, we can all carpool over to Figo's Pasta.

If you are not a member of Big/Little Sisters, but need a ride, meet us in CoC- 104b by 5:55pm.

Feel free to send me an email at cpham3 at gatech.edu if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks, and I hope to see you tonight!
--
Candis Pham