[UWAB] Spooktacular- Great Job and Thanks!

Pham, Candis E cpham3 at gatech.edu
Fri Oct 31 12:30:47 EDT 2008

Hey everyone!

Great job last night!  We had over 100 people sign in and not a bit of food left over.  We even had a group of Rockband players that didn't want to leave!  I would definitely give props to ESP for having a couple of the most creative stations and SAB for using big, real pumpkins and still managing to not make a mess.  I wanted to give a special thanks to everyone who donated items such as Jeanie Choi who donated 50 apples from when her family went apple picking and others who lent us crop pots, Rockband, a grill, extension cords, and so much more.  To everyone who came and helped staff the event, you're absolutely awesome!

For pictures from the event, we will have pictures on the Women at CC website (http://women.cc.gatech.edu/) soon!

Again, thanks everyone!  We couldn't have done it without you.

--
Candis Pham
B.S. Computational Media