[UWAB] Gobble for Goods!! Eat. So Others Can.

Slaughter, Michael S mslaughter3 at gatech.edu
Tue Nov 18 12:22:56 EST 2008

Greetings,

"Gobble for Goods" is an Outreach Event, presented by the Minorities @ the College of Computing (M at CC).

We are taking orders for Thanksgiving-Style Lunches for $5.00 until Wednesday, NOV. 19th. Each lunch includes a choice of entrees and sides, 2 cookies, a choice of bread, and a drink.

YOU CAN USE YOUR CREDIT, DEBIT CARD or CASH!

All lunches will be ready on NOV. 21st, from 11:00am-3:00pm. We are offering the option to have your lunch delivered to you, or you can pick-up the lunch from the college of computing.

All proceeds from this event will be used towards the purchase of canned goods for families in need, through Families First of Atlanta. <http://www.familiesfirst.org>

** To Place your Order: <http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~tjohnson3/gobbleforgoods.html> **

WHAT: Dinner for you
WHEN: Orders must be Placed by WEDNESDAY
WHERE: Can be delivered anywhere on campus or you can stop by the CoC and pick up your meal
WHY: Because you want to eat well and give back to the community
HOW: ** To Place your Order: <http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~tjohnson3/gobbleforgoods.html> **

Any questions email me at mslaughter3 at gatech.edu or Terris Johnson at terris at gatech.edu

Thank you,

Michael Slaughter